Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ducks in A Row ...



I wish I could tell you how many times that I've been told to "get my ducks in a row" or that "all of my ducks are in a row." I've always wondered if the ducks would care about rows. This morning I found the answer to that puzzlement. Apparently these ducks decided that getting into a row was warmer.

This was taken at the settling pond next to the Swansea junior high. I've driven by it more times than I can count, but today I brought my camera along. Because the camera was there, I stopped long enough to see what I've failed to see so often. We all need to practice seeing. There are so many other things that we need make the effort to see. Pray that the One who created all with just a word will open the eyes of our hearts to see the marvels of His creation and to see the wonders of His grace.

It's great to use the camera as a tool to see, but prayer is the tool that lets us see Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment